ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Machine pad question.

BG FF 182
Morning guys,
I just recently purchased the DAS 6 Pro with the Autofinesse Revitalise kit, I understand that you get the three pads with the kit but what other pads should I really have?
I searched & came to the understanding that the Hex Logic pads are what I should be looking at but I'm just not sure as which ones to buy?
Will the three in the Revitalise kit be enough?
Thanks for your help.
I'm new to the machine polishing side of it, always done it by hand.

It depends on what pads come with it. Ideally you need a cut, finishing and glazing pad. I would wait and see what you get, as they will no doubt work well with the rest of the AF kit (the polishes) and concentrate on the necessity of spot pads (smaller pads for tighter areas - a must on Clios/all a pillars).

Hex Logic are great pads, so my advice would be cutting and finishing pads. Don't forget you'll also need a spot pad backing plate.