ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook Pro and Currys

So I have Currys Whatever happens on my MacBook Pro and i sent it away for repair with them because it had a faulty ethernet port = new logic board.
Also it doesn't have AppleCare that is why i didn't take it to Apple.
Anyway i got my computer back today and it has had it's logic board replaced but now it has a different serial number registered to someone In the US.
I don't really feel comfortable having a second hand logic board in my machine and it not being my original serial number.
I called KNOWHOW and they fed me some crap basically avoiding the point of it being registered to someone else.
I don't really know what todo so I am just after some advice on what would be best next step as I am not happy.

Thanks in advance

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Yep. They are known for being crap. You need to keep complaining.

Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a few people have issues on here, you don't have to buy apple stuff from apple store. people shop about ya nah