ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook Pro 15" Case - Anyone recommend?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Just got my Macbook Pro yesterday, want a nice and simple case.

Nothing too clunky, carrying handles and pockets to store the usual bits and pieces.

What do you guys use??

Sam

Rav4
I use a sleve from contour, just like a big condom with a lip and then I put it into my oakley laptop bag.

Next time, I will purchase a incase sleve with a Zip, better built.

Oakley bag is very good.

I bought a £4 case off ebay, from Hong Kong.

But then again, I didnt need one to keep it from being damaged in transport. It pretty much stays in my room, so its more of a dust protector ;)

Go cry to your momma!
Incase all the way, it's very well thought out stuff. Such as the zips being covered on their sleeves so as not to scratch the MBP

Bad move though, new MBPs are supposedly out on Thursday!

clio 197
it makes sence as amazon have just run out of pretty much all apple mac books if thats the case ill be upgrading this weekend ;)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
s**t really?! So, I can just take my MBP in and they will swap it for the new model?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I just fancied one, didnt realise there was a newie coming out! LOL

Thats okay, I only bought it two days ago. What do I say? I want to take it back. Or just can I bring this back and swap it for a newie?

Sam

LY 182
Correct me if I'm wrong, you won't be swapping it? You'll be returning it within 14 days, that's your statutory rights. You can then purchase the new model like a new transaction? They're not just gonna swap the old model for the new one??

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Cool, just checking.

Are the ones going to be more expensive? And whats the difference, is it the new Solid state memory?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
They have made me look a right knob.

Sweet, looks like a trip to the Trafford again tonight, hate taking things back... its cringe!

clio 197
i soooo want a macbook for home they had better be out tomorrow! :( i need one in my life tbh only thing i can use the software i need. :( hurry the hell up wednesday and pass!

Last edited:
  LY 182
Rofl at your edit. Yes I totally got confused. Nothing to do with your grammar and the poorly worded sentence.

Btw, if you check the Apple store tomorrow and get the page where they say updates are being made, you'll be in luck!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Cant wait to take mine back now.

I never thought I'd say that about a MBP