ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M5 Tourer

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well it's almost been a year now, longest I have kept a car.

Besides tyres, servicing, and fuel she has not caused me any bother. Mpg would make the weak cry, 11mpg, yes that's right, 11mpg.

#worthit

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 85

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I looked at the saloons before I bought the Z4M but I was too afraid of something breaking. Epic car, epic engine!

An orange one
Epic car, epic epic engine!

A guy near us who buys and sells straw bales around the country used to have one.. He said he literally had to plan in advance his journeys based around fuel stations if he was going further afield.

Combination of eye watering mpg and a tiny tank!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Epic car, epic epic engine!

A guy near us who buys and sells straw bales around the country used to have one.. He said he literally had to plan in advance his journeys based around fuel stations if he was going further afield.

Combination of eye watering mpg and a tiny tank!

Lol yes tank is a real headache, never had more than 200 miles out of a tank, usually around 170-180 miles

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Read that guide a few times, they are not really that bad, my C5 RS6 was lot more expensive to keep on the road due to maintance.

Granted, mines under bmw warranty, but it wouldn't put me off as long as the purchase price was sensible.

I don't see any M5s down this way,let alone a touring version. Quite nice being different.

Lotus Elise
Stop it. I loved my old mans, 177mph with the two retrievers in the boot. 4 up Nurburgring laps overtaking EVERYTHING.

I've been considering one recently as a pose to M135i.

Have you used the launch control yet?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes. Yes they are. Fastest thing I've been in/driven. Below 100 they are very quick, the way it continues to go above 100 is amazing. The one I've been in has an Eisenmann race system and I recently fitted Evolve CF induction kits to it. The noise is biblical.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Is that 11mpg being half sensible?

No not really, I'm not light footed, best I have see is 18mpg (computer) cruise on @ 80mph.

The rs6 could hit mid 20s and the AMG, 20s.

Tbh fuel wasn't a factor when I got this, I knew it's s**t but I really don't care.