ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M0ssy's Majorly Micro-Marred Monaco Magic!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its an epic job to pc a car like that from start to finish. f**k doin it for 85 quid! I've charged 100 or so before now. As said it usually takes a a good 8 hrs plus, so ten pound an hour with you using your own products is fair enough imo..... Its all about practice and patience tbf! Thing with me is i don't want to see the pc for about a month afterwards.

172 & RSi
The only half decent pics I got...

Being washed :)
31052009961.jpg

31052009962.jpg

Ready for PC'ing...
31052009971.jpg

31052009972.jpg

Thanks for all the comments aswell, the car was in a state before, can't believe how well its turned out.

Jamie is a miracle worker :) definately recommend him to anyone, and his parents make a mean pizza haha...

alien green rs133
honestly wish i could do this to a decent standard, i assume having right equipment and technique is key, i honestly dont have the patience

Lol Karl, yeah they do presume I haven't asked you if you want drinks etc etc, parents eh!!

ROFL. Good times. Yoink and child in car. PedoJammy ;)

After respray I might need your forearms again. :p

Anytime hun :)

Interested to know the products used Jamie.

Menz IP, Menz FF, Lakeland Yellow and spot pads, Lakeland Black and spot pads, sealed with CG Blitz spray. Clay is megs quick stuff as the car was in a super state, bit of AG Intensive Tar Remover on the flanks, but minor really :) Oh and lots of 3M blue tape as usual!

Its an epic job to pc a car like that from start to finish. f**k doin it for 85 quid! I've charged 100 or so before now. As said it usually takes a a good 8 hrs plus, so ten pound an hour with you using your own products is fair enough imo..... Its all about practice and patience tbf! Thing with me is i don't want to see the pc for about a month afterwards.

I do about a car a week, sometimes more, last three day weekend did the R8 Sat Sun, then Leeshez's car on the Monday. This weekend did Naith's Dark Knight on Sat and M0ssy's on Sun, plus have 7 cars booked in for my two weeks off coming up last two in June, incl Porka, R8 black on carbon, AMV8 and RS4.

Not sure when mine is being done ;)

Awesome as per.

Likewise, just read the thread, nicely done :approve:

honestly wish i could do this to a decent standard, i assume having right equipment and technique is key, i honestly dont have the patience

Yeah equipment and previous experience are key to getting it done in a day. When it first arrived over from the US back in 2005 I spent three days in the garage with mine, getting the methods and products used just right. Now I tend to blitz through cars :)

Cheers for all the comments chaps and chapesses!

This one did seem worse than most of the blacks that I have seen. TBH I prefer this level of marring. It really does show the massive difference, and being a bit of a show man I like to get the good 50:50 shots in. Still love this one from the Aston;

IMG_5028.gif

You joke. Jay cloth/house polish cloth and water with some turtle wax in it . . . all over, incl wheels . . . :dead:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
i'm in Basingstoke, Hampshire.. but i will travel....

Think I've seen you a few times is yours a 53 reg? Mines an 02 reg Monaco.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

three and a half hours lad, would not be cost effective, need to find you someone down south :)

Excellent work on the correction. I'd be willing to travel up to get mine done as I have relatives in Cheadle Hulme. Thinking it might be silly having a detail then driving 250 miles back home though.

Cheers Markie, d400 with a 28-135 IS Canon lens :)

Atouba, the detail will allow you to wash your car safely and prevent grime building up. Very happy to book you in and give you advice on how to keep it looking brand new, as with all customers, pop me a PM if you're interested :)

Jamie

I need this doing Jamie lol maybe after i've been to Nurburgring *(17th July) and had front bumper and bonnet resprayed :)

Will you do it for me...? PM me a price please...

I can bring Bacon butties, Beer, Myself and The Monahoe™ must be worth some discount... :approve: lol

Would clay also get the swirls out?? Not sure really how clay works :S

No mate. Think of clay as a gilette razor; blades that cut surface contaminents off, like sap, tar and other stuck on grime.

I need this doing Jamie lol maybe after i've been to Nurburgring *(17th July) and had front bumper and bonnet resprayed :)

Will you do it for me...? PM me a price please...

I can bring Bacon butties, Beer, Myself and The Monahoe™ must be worth some discount... :approve: lol

Ha, sure mate, love to :)

Ill PM you when back home chap.

A Euro'd one...
Wow that is a major difference from start to finish and for that price?!

Absolute billy bargain!

Where abouts are you based?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I actually can't wait to get mine done on sunday now after seeing these pics. You've got got SKILLS!!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome work Jamie :approve:

Where abouts in the NW are you? I'm up in St. Helens a fair bit as all my family are there and will be up even more often with my gf going to uni in Preston, would be interested in getting my car done!

Wow that is a major difference from start to finish and for that price?!

Absolute billy bargain!

Where abouts are you based?

Cheers lad, based a bit away from you :( NW

looks mint maate!!

Cheers fella :approve:

I actually can't wait to get mine done on sunday now after seeing these pics. You've got got SKILLS!!!

Looking forward to doing it chap! Get those wheels off as well!

Awesome work Jamie :approve:

Where abouts in the NW are you? I'm up in St. Helens a fair bit as all my family are there and will be up even more often with my gf going to uni in Preston, would be interested in getting my car done!

Based in Alderley Edge chap, perfectly happy, give me a text or PM, 07825 500326.

Thanks for all the comments :star:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sweet mate, will give you a bell closer to the time.