ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY and CF :D

Got my Carbon Bits back from Tonyt the other day, so gave the car a quick wash and put them on, have to say I think they look great and pics don't do them justice as there just off my phone, will get some proper ones soon hopefully! oh and I know im missing the rear badge at the moment, im getting a black one to blend in a bit more.

P291108_161202.jpg

P291108_1614.jpg

P301108_1435.jpg

P301108_1436.jpg

P301108_143601.jpg

P301108_143602.jpg

P301108_143603.jpg

P301108_143604.jpg

P301108_1437.jpg

P301108_143702.jpg

P301108_143703.jpg

Have to say massive thanks to Tony, couldn't fault his work, its all top notch stuff! :D

Last edited:
Looks smart that, what's with the side bullets though, stealth look ?? (no 2.0 16v on them) Or they CF too (I can't see with this screen)

Porsche Boxster987S
nice mate. not sure on the bullets though and the front needs to get low again!! love how the back end sits. exactly the height im after.

Looks smart that, what's with the side bullets though, stealth look ?? (no 2.0 16v on them) Or they CF too (I can't see with this screen)

yea side bullets are CF aswell, i wasn't 100% when I first put them on, but they've grown on me now, bit different to how everyone elses are aswell.

nice mate. not sure on the bullets though and the front needs to get low again!! love how the back end sits. exactly the height im after.

haha, the front end will be low again soon, im sick catching the cat on bumps, so im going to get a decat on it and lower it again after xmas probs now.

Thanks for all the comments!

glad to see them on the car ollie, and I do agree the bullets will always be a talking point, some will love them, and some hate them, but for me on your colour car they look excellent...

all the best

Tony

the rear insert just clips in, as does the rear diamond, but the diamonds been stuck down aswell

as for black wheels,im not really a fan of black wheels, so there'll be staying anthracite for now, but if anyone wants to do a photoshop of them black ....

Porsche Boxster987S
the rear insert just clips in, as does the rear diamond, but the diamonds been stuck down aswell

as for black wheels,im not really a fan of black wheels, so there'll be staying anthracite for now, but if anyone wants to do a photoshop of them black ....

mines are waiting to go once suspension is right

PaulsLY182.gif

artgallery.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
Looking good fella'. I see you're missing the two black stickers from the opening in the front bumper though?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Great Ollie.... Can't wasit to see this Car again soon and you will not regret Decatting it either :D

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
love CF haha looks well good on the LY, im thinking of doing some CF to my black gold:)