ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200T blackpool

Titanium 182
It's a guy I work with, just got it the other week and he used to have the LY 182 with KMW reg plate. He is actually coming to the CS calender photo shoot.

It's a guy I work with, just got it the other week and he used to have the LY 182 with KMW reg plate. He is actually coming to the CS calender photo shoot.

Oohh I thought you meant he had a LY200, never realised you meant the 200T!! Used to see him in his LY182 quite regularly, looked really clean and unabused!!

Paul we now have 2 x 182 Titaniums, your BG 182, A flamer 172, a silver/grey 200 and a LY200T.... this photo-shoot is not to be missed!!

Last edited:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Blue v6 could be my friends uncles, he has just got hold of one along side his other fleet including an nsx!

I will be at our shoot 100% :D

Titanium 182
This blue v6 hardly moves, lives in Layton near the cemetary! been there years, looks really tidy and clean just a weekend warrior I think lol

Clio 172, Pug 106
ive not seen this yet..... We need to think of a good location for this shoot.... my idea was Pleasure sandcastle as we can get the illuminations and the big one etc in the background..... jsust awaiting back on a friend who has loadsa equipment

Titanium 182
ive not seen this yet..... We need to think of a good location for this shoot.... my idea was Pleasure sandcastle as we can get the illuminations and the big one etc in the background..... jsust awaiting back on a friend who has loadsa equipment

Think this is a good shout, would be a good time lapse too as the cars pass by in the backdrop