ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200 T Broxton, Cheshire

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Uk plates, HN, or HZ, so a Renault uk car?? First I've RS I've seen.

Looked ace, even if glittery gold is so ghey

ff cup ur 200
Re: LY 200 T Boxton, Cheshire

where is boxton? ive heard of buxton and Broxton, just curious. gold car with 5drs is fully ghey :nono:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Re: LY 200 T Boxton, Cheshire

There's nothing there really just a roundabout and a few houses. You'd go over it from Crewe if going to Wrexham. Which is the direction it headed

*i meant broxton, stupid iPad

ff cup ur 200
I know Broxton, great butty van. cant imagine that cars anyone off here prob someone off Fabiovrs.net after something practical day to day....

ff cup ur 200
pisser, ill not being commenting on the quality of the sausage buttys from there then :butt:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ah that explains why I saw a couple of them new captures (sp) or what ever they are called!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
As said, we're doing regional tours with the press cars. Any eagle eyed members will also have spotted them driving around Cambridge on Wednesday too.

V6 255
Ah yes. I got an invite to come helping a friend by taking a 208 GTi along but couldn't make it because of work :(