ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200 Monaco Gran Prix

200 Silverstone #41
Nice to see a little 200 sat next to the track, not sure what they would have used it for though?

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Was this the one at the chicane after the tunnel, its an area of expected incident so it will be to ferry drivers back to the pits after the session as there is no access road around the track.

There are normally cars dotted around circuits but they are normally tucked away off the circuit somewhere.

From memory i dont think its possible at monaco to get to the pits on foot without crossing the track to the inside which you cant do down there as its against a cliff.

DCi 100
There was a LY R26.R Megane there in the exact same place (albeit parked afew feet to the right) last year.

tiTTy & SV650
I kept telling my mates the Clio would have Alonso through the chicane, if of course it had a cup chassis...;)

CLIO Iceberg 172
i kept trying to point this out to the GF too i was so envy'us everytime they showed that corner, made me want one so bad