ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Turbo Project

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Aha i get it :) what turbo do you use in these conversions? T28 journal bearing silvia unit?

Trophy Turbo :)
We use Various Turbos depending what Cutomers want. This Car will be using a GT25 Ball Bearing Unit. Some other have a T28 Hybrid on and some Gt2860 and 71 RS :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
We use Various Turbos depending what Cutomers want. This Car will be using a GT25 Ball Bearing Unit. Some other have a T28 Hybrid on and some Gt2860 and 71 RS :)

Am I right in thinking three big ones are the most popular ;)

TWS

LY 182 Turbo
dropped the car of with Andyrg this afternoon.

080120141291_zpsca380f1d.jpg

TWS

LY 182 Turbo
Great project so far mate, LY + boost, Would be a perfect partner for my sunflower :cool:

Must be be a good few boosted clios in the NE now.

Cheers Craig :) seems having Andy in the area is making the NE a boosted clio hot spot

Trophy Turbo :)
Mapped today and Im really pleased with the results, Tom lives in the sticks and wankted fuel not to be a issue so its been mapped on 95RON. With the stock FPR setup.

The car has made 227.8Bhp and 207Lft

:)

photos and videos when i get back