ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 on the Bay - Needs reviving!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Won't be going anywhere at that price, especially with that advert! Take the time to write something decent FFS!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Won't be going anywhere at that price, especially with that advert! Take the time to write something decent FFS!

yeah but the advert "Please note that this listing is not for the car but for a Renault gearnob, please call for details on the car." :rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Ly ff.
Think mines going up for sale soon, getting a few bits done. Brakes, full service, mot etc then looking for a BMW or Audi estate. Sad times.

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ly is a lovely colour wanted one when i was looking for mine, got BG in the end my second choice.

I could be wrong but didn't bubbles have a Mk1 with afterburner lights :S I have been on this forum way to long to remember stuff like that.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Thats mint money, If I was gonna pay that Id wait for Ste R-Sports to get one in..