ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ly 182 in dundee

LY R26
Was speaking to a lad with a liquid yellow 182 today from dundee, he said he was a member on here, if anyone knows him can you get him to send me a mail please. Thanks, richy.

LY R26
He came into my work looking to buy my megane dont think he is selling his clio as he wants my ly megane to have them as a pair, just wanting to see if he is genuinely interested in it when its back on the road

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I'd be interested mate! Hahah never thought you'd contemplate selling!

LY R26
I'd be interested mate! Hahah never thought you'd contemplate selling!
Iv text you mate! Tbh neither did i, iv lost my love for it if im honest, its not turned a wheel for 5 months and is just costing me money, it will be a great but for someone though when the new engine is in, it will have new bottom end, head gasket, water pump, timing belt, 3 inch ktec decat system, ktec 90mm intercooler, forge boost pipes, samco inlet and ramair filter, 630cc injectors, brand new cooksport springs, 2 new driveshafts 4x new michelin ps3s, rs tuning map with 280/310 (maybe a little more as had sports cat and 2.75 inch exhaust