ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lucky Scoob STI

R

rich[182]

Watch yer speed on these greasy frosty damp roads, saw a sti today giving it some in/through/out a roundabout at not silly speeds and the back end just went, car crossed lanes into next lane and skipped back to & fro before somehow correcting it, nearly hit car in other lane, proper s**t me up so god knows what it did to driver

imo its a good time to go out at 2/3am and learn how to control the car. find yourself a big roundabout and learn how to correct oversteer/understeer. Ive done this for about a year now. And helped me out the otherday when the back stepped out coming off a roundabout.

^^^^or find an empty car park, most superstores will be shut early now, good practise as the man says.

Camel
A friend of mine in his wrx hit black ice at 20mph coming out of the local B&Q slid and hit the kirb the bill for repairs is £2k!