ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lucky Me!!!

I am off to Bedford autodrome AGAIN! on Tues 15th To rag the arse off John Palmers toys... Clio Cup racer, & that Mental Jag you may have seen on top gear (- among other stuff) it was also in this months Evo in the trackday car of the year test. so was the Cup boo- hoo cried out in the first round... Might even see if they let me have a couple of laps in My Cup..i doubt it!! Anyway roll on tuesday!! i will try not to lose the Evo v11 at 110mph plus like last time in a big way!!Any how i will come back & let you know what times i post round the 1.7 mile Clio cup circuit in the Cup racer... Any of you guys been to one of these Palmer sport days?

No Rob you dont go on the track on any particular order. Look on palmersport.com for the day i go on its the one where you drive 7 different cars. VX220 turbo ,Evo, JP1 Jag, Caterham, Clio, Frontera (yawn) & Palmersport Audi sigle seater. i meant again cos i have been a few times before.