ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering

Astra SH 1.6 SXi

Hey
Finally got myself a set of 17s and fitted them yesterday.
However, now my Clio sits a little too high for my liking, im gonna have to get my car lowered now-was wondering how much this would cost me and by how much i should lower it???
Cheers
GAZ

Impreza Turbo

hopefully by the end of the weekend mine should be 60mm lower, its gonna cost £30 plus beer and petrol lol depending on where Mr Sheep is of course ;)

yeah gaz, im in the same situation, so does your clio look higher than befoe then, cos my 17s are coming tomoz. does it look stupidly high

u looked at springs? it a new car so the shocks will be in good nick anyway. u could get a 30mm drop on springs and would only cost 100 quid

Astra SH 1.6 SXi

Hey Cliobon
It doesnt look stupidly high-just im not totally happy wi the height its at the now!
A guy i know said i can get springs from halfords for £90..then all i have to do is pay to get it lowered whichll be the expensive bit im sure?!?
I just want the wings to be sitting just at the height of the tyres-not wantin it slammed or anything.
Anyone know of any good garages that they would recommend in Scotland-in the Tayside area?
Cheers folks
GAZ

just about any garage can fit a set of springs for you gaz , normaly charge between £100 to £150 to fit them though , a set of lowering springs will set you back about £100 as mxracer says i live in fife my local garage takes £100 to fit all 4

brian