ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowering Springs?

which lowering springs?

• 40/35mm

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • 60mm all round

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Renault Clio
Wanted to make this a poll but couldnt find how to do it.

So, Lowering your Clio on 16s,

Would you go for -

40 / 35mm

60mm all around

Other?

monaco 172
man i lowered mine 30mm last night and its low but no to low. i think any lower would be bad

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
ive got a mk 2 ph1 on 16s and i lowered it 60mm it looked really good but on coilovers now!!

I've found the eibach sportlines and standard shocks to b excellent, driven on them for te last week and the car feels so much more stable compared to the standard cup springs. Will get some koni rear shocks when the standard ones fail!

Depends what it is.

Non-sports need 60mm or they look standard.

If you want to look at your car and think "yeah thats low!" I'd be going for 60mm all round. But i think it would kill off some ride and handling comforts.

If you want to see your car yourself as lowered slightly to close the arch gap, look smart and also have a comfortable ride and better handling at the same time; Eibach Sportlines imo.

Black Clio GT
yes if the tyres are 205/40 profile and max off set of between et35 and et45, you shouldnt have any probs...