ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering and alloys

02 plate clio 172
if i was to lower my ph2 172 by 40mm would i b best avin 15" or 16" alloys?? im guessin it would look and respond better with 15"!?

02 plate clio 172
nice mate is your exhaust standard?? or does it hang under the rear bumper?? cuz i was thinkn of getin myn lowerd 40mm then avin sum new alloys, but also bin lookin at the 2.5" yozza sport exhaust! but this hangs under the back bumper so if i lower it will it b even worse (loadsa speed humps wer i live)

Last edited:
  106GTI / NovaC20LET
nice mate is your exhaust standard?? or does it hang under the rear bumper?? cuz i was thinkn of getin myn lowerd 40mm then avin sum new alloys, but also bin lookin at the 2.5" yozza sport exhaust! but this hangs under the back bumper so if i lower it will it b even worse (loadsa speed humps wer i live)

my exhaust is standard apart from decat, its actually the centre section silencer that catches ocasionally, the back box sits quite high up as standard on the 172.