ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering a 16v phase 1

Hi, just got my 16v lowered on thursday night, I had it droped 35mm on PI springs and it looks amazing,

The company who done the job are called Torsion Tuning in the essex area, What a top job they done to.
First off they picked up the car and 3 hours later got it back looking the tits!
They matched Extreme and Rtecs prices but done what I would say a better job, as rather than droping the torsion bar one or two notches they droped the back until the sill was paralell with the floor. Doing this it makes the car look lower.

They will also do anything you want on you car!

Top job!!

If you would like to see the results email: Kevin.millard@student.shu.ac.uk.

Contact

Torsion Tunings number: 07949 200705
Email: torsion@btinternet.com

It handles superbly!

I have had a Nova SR and Ax Gt which both were lowered with springs and the ax had the bar sorted at Extreme. Neither of them two cars looked as good once done and the improvement in handling wasnt as drastic as with the Clio.

Im well happy!

Ummmmmm, how do you drop the rear of a clio without playing with the Torsion bar then??? didnt know it was possible myself but heard on a 5 turbo you could alter the height a little using washers from inside the car. My 16v is lowered 35mm on the front (did it myself) and the torsion bar one click on the back and its perfectly level. Are you sure thats not what they did???