ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering 60mm

Clio Authentique 1.2
Just ordered a set of 60mm lowering springs for my clio 1.2 this morning :D pics will be uploaded once theyve arrived and successfully installed. Does anyone know any threads which show me how to install the springs what i need etc... or is it worth me sending to the garage to get done and how much it would cost :)

Also ordered a new backbox this morning and getting it made and fitted by powerflow on wednesday afternoon and im on the look out for some turinis so if anyone can pm if they have any for sale then youd be a :star: cheers

LY R26
would be better posting this in suspension part if technicals mate!

basically gorbtge front you would need the tools to get the front struts off, a set of spring clamps to compress the standard springs to make sure you don't get bolts impailed on your face haha, once the springs are compressed just undo the holder for the springs, old springs out, new springs in, reverse previous steps! rears are easier, jack up, pop out old springs from platforms, pop new ones in, let jack down, job done.