ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering 35-40 mm?

Im thinking of getting my 1.4 dynamique lowered and from what i can gather you can lower it up to 40mm on springs only, anything over and you need shocks aswell. Tbh i dont want to lower it more than 40mm anyway. What is the ride like (can i still get 3 people in the back without bottoming out). And ive just been looking at another thread and clios that have been lowered by 40mm dont really look any different?

Is it really worth it or should i just keep my money?

cheers Dan....

Get 35mm from europarts only about £60...ride is fine even with peeps in the back..maybe slightly bouncier. also its is noticably lower..have got a pic somewhere when I had them on..if you want I will dig it out:)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Mine is 35mm lower and i can say its definately a firmer ride( not ott) but mostly everything rattles alot more :(

Was on 35mm springs...now on 60mm ultra low Pi springs and shocks..but getting custom springs to slam it over my splitties:)

this is the 35mm springs only...

006.jpg

and this is the 60mm Pi springs and 30% uprated shocks...

004-4.jpg

front shot..

006-6.jpg

Mine are on 16x45x195.
Wouldnt really advise changing the springs yourself if you dont know what your doing...can be very dangerous.
Sounds like a good price to be fair.