ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering 17 s on a mk III - help

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could help me. Im from Bristol, I have Mk III 1.2 16v on 17"s - Looks mint. I want to get it lowered, what should I get ? 30, 35, or 40 mm ? What do they do for that shape also......will it rub when 4 in the car, or buy stiffer springs ???? Im confused :confused:

He please

N8 KOW

Lionel Richie

And its soon gonna be 80mm!!!!!!!!! You can lower your clio 60mm on 17s, but it all depends on what offset wheels you have?????

Thanks for all of your good advice guys ! Fred I saw your car on the gallary but John I couldnt find yours ?? :(

Rik I must say you car is sat just perfectly. Guys I dont know where you lot are from but I am the only Mk III in Bristol on 17"s, I havent seen any others and Ive had my wheels 2 months odd now ... ????

Who knows

I wanna get mine lowered, Rik how much was your lowering ???

Clios rule......N8 KOW