ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the Williams

Had the williams lowered but had to play about with the rear to get it set a the right hight :cool:

new1.gif

new3.gif

new4.gif

Have you done anything with the front arches? That looks about the same height as my Williams 2 was when i first bought it, wheels used to just catch on the front wings when driven hard, and one was already cracked. Probably be ok if you drive sensibly but something you might want to look into or at least bare in mind

thanks for the good feedback lads ! Its lowered on AVO springs up front 25-30mm and rear dropped a tad too . FREEBONE i want your wheels !!!!!!!!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
williams said:
thanks for the good feedback lads ! Its lowered on AVO springs up front 25-30mm and rear dropped a tad too . FREEBONE i want your wheels !!!!!!!!!!

well if you want them bad enough we could swap....i have 5 wheels in perfect condition

or you could buy them off me