ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered on eibach pros but rubbing on full lock to left

Hi

i lowered my mk2ph1 on eibach pro springs , wich gave it quite a bit drop actually but not too low.. im running 195/45/16 wheels and it was fine but now bin 2 days and ove noticed its rubbing on full lock to the left only but i doubt its the arch , seem enughr oom, plus loads of you have lowered them more without rubbing..

what could it be? after fitting them the springs were pinging when turning due to suspention top bearing or whatever it is, mate sorted it but didnt replace, could it be that (was passenger side) or could it be something else?

cheers

p.s. ill get sum pics up soon as my comp pics up my fone.. lol

im not sure? how do i fidn out?

i used to have the normal 15 inch version of the 172 alloys on it, then i got these 16's after market ones, n lowered them..

anyone know what offset is on the 15 inch wheels?

it was fine on the 16s until the wa lowered, even now its fine, i just think its something elsse, as my car has come out of an accident, where rear axel was bent and driver side front wheel took a beating..