ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered on 60mm ktr springs

lukin good, here is the first pics of my car on the forum, im sure wont be to everyones taste, im 18, and im luvvin the clio, ride is tiny bit bumpier, nuffin to bad at all, and handling is exceptional...heres my clio

cliolowered.jpg
[/IMG]

has 60mm ktr lowering springs

black side repeaters
16'' momo black and chrome lip alloys
full ice install, dvd headunit, subwoofer, amps, uprated speakers

plans: rs frnt grill and meganne splitter

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd get it all checked over just for peace of mind as mine seemed fine until I actually git it done and then I realised how far out it was

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
what have you got int the boot??
a body??!

mines '60mm' on apex springs, and it doesnt sit THAT low!!

im jelous

nuffin in the boot othr than a 10'' sub, it dus sit really nice, drove it about no bother wiv me mates in the car, then on the way home, started to hear slight rubbin or plastic tappin noise wen car went over the slightest of impeerfections in the road, souded like the arch liner was loose?....wot could it be because i dont fink it was this, i had quik look but its dark, sounded like sumfin was scraping along???

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
most probably the inner side of the rim agains the arch liners,
thats what happened with mine

BMW 330ci Clubsport
no i havent had it tracked, shud i have this done?...complete noob, only did it yesterday
Well its not a neccesity, I just asked as you said the handling was exceptional, it might perform better if you get it tracked.
As has also been said, then they can check over everything for you.. Think it would cost around £70

Anyway, it looks very nice! You going to colour code the bumper strips and spoiler?

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
finally got them done then mate. how the hell you got it sitting like that from a 60mm drop is beyond me! looks well good! sure yev no done a cheeky photoshop? haha

BG 182 FF
[QUOTE

cliolowered.jpg
[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

that looks very nice m8y sitting very nice, just fort i would say lol

hi people, its deffo just 60mm yellow lowering springs from tec racing site....on standard suuspension, rides not aweful, it is slightly bumpier, speedbumps r wen u notice how stiff the suspension is!... its sittin low on the bak like u all say, but ony fing in ther is a small 10'' sub, nuffin else.... i absolutely adore the stance it has given the car and im well pleased to see you all like it!...plans r the rs grill and meganne splitter!, meggy splityter is guna really finish the front end off for me...
also does anyone rekon carbon fibre or gloss blak front and rear diamonds would suit or just leave it???

monaco 172
i ordered some of these springs yesterday and hopefully fitting them on saturday so will post with pics of mine fitted.

Clio 2.0 172
Doesnt look like the Rs grill though mate, other than that neet little car you got yourself there.

monaco 172
are the springs u got from ktec apex by any chance? as i got mine today from then and they are apex. cheers buddy.