ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered now causing low headlights???

172 +Scenic sport
just lowered the car on sportlines, and same nite the drivers headlight went off (was raining heavy). next day b4 attempting bumper removal checked the headlight and was working fine again, but now at nite i cant see more than 5m in front of me and dont really wanna wrap it on a dark road :dead: all bulbs lit etc... will try adjusting 2moro but any1 else had this problem????

xenons look good put their a pain in the arse.............

Nissan 350z
Xenons auto-level based on the position of the rear axle. Its part of the law requirement of Xenons along with headlight washers to my knowledge.

Just start your car and turn your headlights on so they adjust to their "low" position and then using an alan key raise them via the motor on the back of the headlight.

They arent intelligent to know what angle they are pointing at, they just know that "Take X angle and lower it by Y amount". So if you make it higher to start with, it will lower them to the correct level when it tries to adjust. Make sense?

coiled 'berg
As above really, I lowered mine on coils and found myself out-driving my lights through the lanes!
dark + Flat surface + about 25ft away + allen keys = sorted
(White plastic Allen key adjuster on rear of the headlight)
done mine in somerfields car park one evening- strange looks galore!

172 +Scenic sport
just checked mine and normally when the ignition is on u can here what i assume is the headlights adjusting (electrical noise). But now there is no noise at all, checked fuses and all seems fine there. any1 help!?