ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered Cars going in for a Renault service

HAZ 17
Alright there, my car is going in for its 1st service soon at 18K, was wondering if they have any troubles when serviceing lowered cars, i.e getting on ramps ect. just wondering what other people hav experinced?

Chocolate Bar™
i have to reverse mine onto conventional ramps as overwise the splitter catches.

if its rediculously low then i suppose it would be sensible to raise the car first, but i dont feel i ever need to.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Wont be much of a problem.... unless you are very low on Coilovers.

Conventional spring lowering doesnt really get that low for ramps so no problems there.

Just check with them that if they DO damage it getting it on the ramp they will pay for splitter etc.....

Ive been to places who wont even let me on the normal ramp, ive seen what happens to other cars that try!

I had to raise mine for my MOT as i cudnt get into the brake test machine :|

RB 200 Cup!
when mine went for 1st MOT about a month ago they had probs gettin it on the ramps - had to use wooden blocks but with them it was okay - just worried as mine is lowered 35mm and has front splitter ans side skirts - not alot of clearance on a ramp but it should be okay!

Tim