ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low ph1 pikey build!

th0020dancing-4.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
porkers wheels are up for sale lol so nothings happening with them! and tunst, will make a proper start to put it standerd in august time! and aye john the seats are pretty lowww. Dave i have that problem every time i drive it ;) wins! and chris, only reason they have the 195x50s is thats what they came with on the mk1! there proxie t1rs :) and i dont run the risk of my tyre popping off the rim either lel

much love x

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
porkers wheels are up for sale lol so nothings happening with them! and tunst, will make a proper start to put it standerd in august time! and aye john the seats are pretty lowww. Dave i have that problem every time i drive it ;) wins! and chris, only reason they have the 195x50s is thats what they came with on the mk1! there proxie t1rs :) and i dont run the risk of my tyre popping off the rim either lel

much love x

How much will the seats be going for? ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Dave i have that problem every time i drive it ;) wins! and chris, only reason they have the 195x50s is thats what they came with on the mk1! there proxie t1rs :) and i dont run the risk of my tyre popping off the rim either lel

much love x

you are kidding rite???

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
290 if u pick them up tunst ;) :L dunno if the mk1 is gettin done anymore! so not sure if ill be keeping or not lol and what u talkin about bifc aids?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers mate :D

cars getting split and everythings forsale if anyones wanting anything give me a pm :)

Cheers
Stu

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
yep! decided im gonna hold onto them for the time being! see if theyl fit into the next car before i part with them ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
just cos u dont like them you jobby :p and yellow wheels will be on till its gone unless someone buys them lelele ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
nope! set of adapters are gone but still have wheels tyres and centers for sale ;)

monaco 172
i have to say your off your head, car looks sweet. how my sets off wheel do you own. cant wait to get turbines for my car your pics have really made up my mind to put old skool wheels on

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just read through the whole thread and I'm very impressed. I'm liking it best on the most recent pictures with the white turbines :D keep it up man.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
thanks for the comments guys :) good to have made something that folk like! lol but shes nearly all back standerd now! selling up soons for a new project :D and k16v the turbs are forsale if ure interested ;) and so is everthing else! lol

Cheeersss x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Where's the for sale thread's donkey dick?

Edit: Found it, lol!

What did you do about the stickers etc??? Get some pics up! (I'm interested to see how boring it looks)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers jason ;)

and rob just pulled them all off lol! ill put picks up soon! its only rocking coilies, yellow wheels and the smooth boot now lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
the "low" ph1 is low no more :( standerd suspension went on at the weekend! all that remains on it is the turbines LOL will put up some pics of how it stands this week hopefully!

One Phat Clio
enjoyed reading this thread. neveer known anyone to change their wheels frequently, haha exciting read though, never know whats guna happen next! Good job lad!

Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSI
you need to update this weeee bit btw! is like all back to normal :( and i now miss her put her back to her old ways!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lol aye buyin half a new car! its pish cant wait to see the back of it!! will as soon as i can get a decent 172 that doesnt get sold!!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Lel! Stu do u-pull-it buy cats? Might do them a deal... My old cat for a centre section, splitter, and some other random parts lol