ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low ph1 pikey build!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
well, ill just chuck a few pics up cos am lazy! but basically baught her standerd and shes been thru a fair bit! not got many standerd pics but heres it from then till now! wont be to alot of ure tastes but i do it for fun and i like it :rasp:;)

mint!
Pic178-1.jpg

lowerd 40 on 172 wheels

cliolow23.jpg

Sport interior

26092009285.jpg

Black wheels/ cup spoiler

27102009332.jpg

First porkers

Image011.jpg

Winterrrrr

Image003.jpg

coileys on and some g60s

IMG_0472.jpg

de-locked / badged boot
ists77.jpg

at ists with new boot on, custom rear springs coileys wound down and CCd side strips

ists7.jpg

ists65.jpg

with new porkers on, only 7j, have 8s for the rears but needing camber and smaller tyres ;)

ists58.jpg

randoms!

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

more updates to come :) C+C welcome ;)
Cheers
Stu

120d M-Sport
Really really nice that is mate, i think it looks at its best with the valver wheels personally but apart from that its mint! :approve:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers folks! :) and its just vmaxx coilovers wound all the way down and custom 90mm springs on the rear!

winston, what are they? lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
aye bumpers and passenger side rear quarter are getting done soon when i have the cash. not really wanting to spend much more on it though :)

Monaco
were you at mcdonalds by the fourth road bridge, about 10.30 on Friday?

If yes, i saw you, and your car is ridiculously low.

Love it, jealous

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
jackfm - yeah i was there about then i think! cheers dude :) and cheers ali ;)

I'm sure this is the car I saw in Falkirk last Thursday? Mick was there too in his lowwww van.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Not ever thought about euro plates? :p What splitter is that as well? Going euro style myself soon, basically gathering parts lol :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
not cost me that much chappers ;) :p and to rapid06 - its a renault safrane splitter, and maybe getting pressed plates soonish if i can be botherd sending my stuff away for them lol. Danzoo + Whiskerz, use ever about the town?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers ;) ive never seen you about either lol, my mate sees ure car at the college though, and says its pretty cool!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
those pics in burntisland and dalgety bay?

im not about too much atm... got revision to do for my last exam on friday... then its scrappys for a mirror, ph2 rear lights, if i can find a cup in the scrappys too im stealing the spoiler lol

plan for summer is try to get loads of shifts at work and get a set of 40mm springs and aset of 172/182 alloys :p

ive got a thread up on here already so take apeek see me about ( My first clio is the thread title )

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers chris! and aye at the swimming pool and sea front, u going to u-pull-it? ill be there sat, needing a front hub as i stripped the threads on mine! oops haha and ive got a set of 5 172 5 spokes up for grabs, and spare ph2 rear lights/bulb holders if ure interested! and know someone selling 60mm springs, you dont really notice 40tbh!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
hmm tempting... hom much for the lights?? wheels??
u-pull-it is the only scrappys i use really... al phone them 1t tho ask what they have in the pick a part section though... really desperate to find acup spoiler like!... then i need to get paint though... Is there a renault garage aboot here? i canny think of any like

60mm id need to get uprated shocks though and i cba with that tbh

Black Clio GT
stop wheel *****ing and fix the drivers door lol

looks cools as on the d90s and valver speedlines......