ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low Black Euro'd 172 - Tonbridge *Pic*

Clio 182
Followed you just now, looked good, very low!

d9d2eb2a.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, didn't really see much point in starting a new one to show this but thought it was worth showing anyway lol.

I thought I would give this Witness Driving app a test for the 69p that it cost and managed to 'Witness' an un-insured driving running from the police.

I had just nipped out to get some fish and chips, returning to the car park a police car came down the street with the driver staring at me. I thought nothing of it and headed to the car. I was setting the phone up in position when a red tatty Punto came flying into the car park nearly knocking 2 lads over.

I set the app recording and went to drive out of the car park when the lad that was driving the Punto also happened to be walking out. He saw the police car that had now turned around and was about to head back up the street and he dropped to the ground, started crawling back into the car park and then bolted it.

Instantly I knew he was up to something and I could see the police about to drive right past, so doing the right thing I jumped out of my car and managed to stop the police car and point the car out to him otherwise he would have driven straight past without knowing.

I managed to export a vid if anyone cared to read that.

[video]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5631/ucdu.mp4[/video]

Another un-insured car off the road :clap:

oh and btw... nice rep.