ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loving my new car

Bought a 172 ph2 last friday & must say I love it, find myself making excuses just to go out & drive it!

Hope I still feel this way in a few months time when the novelty wears off, even the wife enjoys driving it & my 4 year loves it.

Once I've added a few personal touches to car & get it the way I'm proud of I'll post some before & after pics up.

I would like to know other owners first hand experiences with their clios & do they still have the wow factor after owning them for a few months/years?

Thanks

clio 182
Bought a 172 ph2 last friday & must say I love it, find myself making excuses just to go out & drive it!

Hope I still feel this way in a few months time when the novelty wears off, even the wife enjoys driving it & my 4 year loves it.

Once I've added a few personal touches to car & get it the way I'm proud of I'll post some before & after pics up.had ours over a year now and still love it puts a smile on my face every time enjoy

I would like to know other owners first hand experiences with their clios & do they still have the wow factor after owning them for a few months/years?

Thanks
had ours over a year now and still feels like ive had it since yesterday puts a smile on my face every day,always find an excuse to drive it,enjoy yours :D

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
What colour is your 172? I used to have a 172 ph2 in iceberg - one of my favourite Clio colours. I've had my 182 from new - its now 8 years old and I still enjoy it as much as I did when I first got it. Despite all the little quirks they really get under your skin and I can't see me ever selling it.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Had mine a year, still love it. I only get bored of it when I don't drive it; as soon as I jump back in it I like it again. Track days make me love it!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Driving mine daily became a bit of a chore, but now I'm not using it as regular the drives out are a bit more special :approve:

pimp mobile Zafira
Had my 182 for just over 2 years now and love it too bits still. What other car will give you 38mpg and still let you give it some stick. Apart from belts they are a cheap car to run and maintain. Good all round package. It also says something when you see the new posts in the media and projects section of people who are coming back to the fold.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Finally have my RB 182 on the road after 2 months, still needs a couple of tweeks but love driving it, love going past the big shop windows to see the reflection of it :eek: :D

320d
Glad your enjoying it mate. I love mine too, had it almost 4 months. Love it even more than the ph1 172 I had previously.

I love how its as happy being thrashed around as it is sitting on the motorway relatively comfortably.

Such a good all rounder for a low price. What's not to like.

renault clio 172
Had mine two months now, and I just love driving it, to pop out to get a paper I go the long way just have a play. I've got a 53 plate iceberg ph2, it's the best car I've owned ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337206122.405305.jpg my missus is getting quite jealous of it lol