ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely RB 182 on Turinis Basingstoke (Chineham)

182 Trophy #333
Yea that's his! He might even of been on his way too or from mine as he popped over yesterday, one of the tidiest RBs I've ever seen, you in Basingstoke too then Pete?

Monaco 172 Turbo
Yea that's his! He might even of been on his way too or from mine as he popped over yesterday, one of the tidiest RBs I've ever seen, you in Basingstoke too then Pete?

It did look absolutely mint to be fair, made me want to go home and get the detailing gear out! I work in Basingstoke Monday-Wednesday then I'm in Bournemouth the rest of the time so it was unusual for me to be about on a Sunday!

BG 182FF
morning guys just seen this, pretty sure i've seen the car around. Are there a re few of us in B'stoke?

Im out in Sherfield park. There's a Trophy, a blue 182FF cup and my BG 182FF cup on the estate. Also recently seen another BG 182 and a blue 182 on white pro race's.

Monaco 172 Turbo
Hello :)

Megane looked/sounded awesome. Was admiring it myself!

Think I heard a couple of pops on the up shifts. Now I want boost ;)

Hi there

Yeh the Megane is absolutely mint, its covered less than 15k miles from new!

It does seem to pop a bit, completely standard as well! Boost is lovely!

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Il have to track back to see if my dash cam goes far enough back as im intrigued now. I expect me to have noticed the plate, or the turinis on the other, so maybe its yet ANOTHER RB in bstoke. - far too common!