ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOUD exhaust

Hey,

I've just bought a Clio 172 which has a powerflow exhaust system fitted.
The exhaust itself doesnt look too intrusive and I do kinda like it, but the sound is unbearable. I picked it up Friday and went from Tamworth -> Liverpool and then back today and it's given me a proper headache! Anything above 65mph on the motorway makes the exhaust boom to the point that you cant hear the passenger talking!

Any ideas how I can make the exhuast quieter? I'm tempted to have the f****r taken off and replace the entire back box. Bit extreme but I do some motorway driving every day and I dont think I could stand it.

HELP!

Cupped 182 with Milltek
go to a powerflow dealer and have them make it quieter, they do a range of silencer boxes I believe.

S

seanaldo1987

keep the exhaust until your ears start 2 bleed :approve:

i luv mine.... and its decatted :D:D

I've found a powerflow dealer in Coventry near to where I work so I'm gona take it there at lunch I think.... hope they can do something!