ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loud(ER) Lamborghini Murcielago (LP640)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
This guy inparticular has got quite a few videos on there- a few that rather incriminate him for racing up and down his Own street. Its like "Mr Policeman please take me away because i cant stop possing in my car". tw*t!

ITB BG 182
This guy inparticular has got quite a few videos on there- a few that rather incriminate him for racing up and down his Own street. Its like "Mr Policeman please take me away because i cant stop possing in my car". tw*t!
Well its just like that welsh guy who took a video of him testin his new motor bike an put the video on the net 6 months later he got a court order an they used his own video as evidence = 18 month ban

I notice that an LP640 press car was crashed "by an unnamed driver" at a BBC test track not so long ago. He was not injured but the car had to be shipped back to Lambo for a complete rebuild.

I assume this was The Stig for Top Gear...?

A silver Honda
^^that wasn't his car.

The story is some young asian lad rented it for 'Eid Day' (a muslim celebration i think) to celebrate....

Oops haha