ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loud clunking sound when turning corners.

Saw this video last night but didnt comment as I thought someone else would have more of an Idea what it could be.

It sounds pretty nasty, probably the best thing to do would be to get it up in the air and inspect.

From that crunching turning noise I was going to suggest a completely shagged CV joint.

Could be something to do with the steering rack or some things worked its way loose.

Saw this video last night but didnt comment as I thought someone else would have more of an Idea what it could be.

It sounds pretty nasty, probably the best thing to do would be to get it up in the air and inspect.

From that crunching turning noise I was going to suggest a completely shagged CV joint.

Could be something to do with the steering rack or some things worked its way loose.

This morning I rang the mechanic I normally go to and he said the CV joint. Getting it looked at tomorrow, hopefully not any worse than the joint.
Cheers for the comment! Will clear it up if anyone else has any problems similar.

For anyone who has this problem and wants to know the problem, it turned out to be the drivers side CV joint. Mechanic had a look, replaced it, and it now runs sweet.
Just for anyone's future reference.