ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots at the Ferrari Experience Day at Silverstone!

Loads of RS Clios in the Pistonheads car park at Silverstone for the Ferrari Experience Day. I saw at least 3x 182s, 2x 172s (including mine), 3x V6s, and a lovely white Megane R26R.

It was an amazing morning watching and seeing so many Ferraris on the track (F1 cars as well) and parked up on display
thumbsup.gif

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Was an epic morning I'm sure I've got a photo of your car just haven't gone through my pics just yet!

Th ferrari XX programe is just staggering its the second time I've seen it in action and it just amazes me more and more...

Clio V6 255
That was me in the blue vee. Was a really good day and some great sounding engines. Good renault sport representation in th PH area :D

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent, would love to see some pictures! The XXs were amazing, the noise they make are incredible. Were you in the red Megane RS250?

Ye was in the 250 as others have said decent turnout of RS..

Favorite car of the day had to be the all black Enzo such a mental machine

ill get my pics up later on this evening not sure if i can all the RS's

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The Enzo F1 BLK came past me on the A34 as I was on my way home, first time I've actually seen one on the road. Made my day that did

RB 182 FF
I also represented the RS fraternity in the Public car park today in my RB 182 :) It was the best day out Ive ever had, never seen an F1 car in action before, flip me what a noise!!! Also blagged my way into the F1 pit and got up close and personal with the F1 cars :) I loved the V6's you guys brought along, the blue and liquid yellows were gorgeous!!! :p

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
The MINT Monaco blue 172 was stunning. A credit to the owner and Turinis in a different finish. Nice. A great turnout of Renaultsport's.

I30N, LS430, 197
Saw a few rs's, did I spy a petrol blue 182 there?

I got there quite late so there was no room in the PH car park, ended up parked opposite the bus stop.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I was there in my cup. There are only 2 cups on the PH entry list, one was mine so the mint one must be the other one! Mine isn't too bad mind you...

There was indeed a petrol blue 182.

35avhi9.jpg

I was parked very close to a Trophy (could have been you Tim), a black Punto between us. Saw an Iceberg 172 as well so I guess that was you grenpayne.

Mini 1000/172/Leon
However's was the other Monaco Blue 172 what a car best Clio Sport I have ever seen by far unbelievably clean and need to get those wheels on mine now to be honest...
Mine was the monaco blue on the end next to an elan couldn't miss is had a huge dent in the side :/
Some lovely cars favourite was probably the daytona convertible parked in the VIP parking out the way and yet probably one of the most valuable cars at the whole show :)

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Oh they was also a silver 172 on an 02 plate (I think) with a cheaky intercooler at the front anyone on here?

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
However's was the other Monaco Blue 172 what a car best Clio Sport I have ever seen by far unbelievably clean and need to get those wheels on mine now to be honest...
Mine was the monaco blue on the end next to an elan couldn't miss is had a huge dent in the side :/
Some lovely cars favourite was probably the daytona convertible parked in the VIP parking out the way and yet probably one of the most valuable cars at the whole show :)

Oh I'm getting confused between monaco and mondial, ignore me.

Sprint 172
The MINT Monaco blue 172 was stunning. A credit to the owner and Turinis in a different finish. Nice. A great turnout of Renaultsport's.
That was mine, thanks for the comments. Great day out. We'll have to try and arrive and park together next time and create our own budget corner of the carpark!

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
That was mine, thanks for the comments. Great day out. We'll have to try and arrive and park together next time and create our own budget corner of the carpark!
Oh. So it was yours. You won the photo comp on renaultsport web. Doesn't look like you need the cleaning equipment prize. It's clean enough.
The range of Clio's did look a little out of place with all the other exotica.

Sprint 172
Oh. So it was yours. You won the photo comp on renaultsport web. Doesn't look like you need the cleaning equipment prize. It's clean enough.
That's me. Cleaning kit is nice to have in the boot for those bird dropping moments!

Mini 1000/172/Leon

I don't think so I saw a fair few people looking at the mint mondial blue one
I came down with the midlands PH meet and was with a new 911, catherham, elise etc... hooning down lanes and the little clio kept up just fine most proper petrol heads more than respect these cars I found speaking to people :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
You must be the dude who commented about how you wished yours looked as good as the mint Monaco.

180.5 bhp 172
Like many here, saw loads parked around the circuit on Sunday.

Cracking day!

Was watching a friend of mine race in the #7 Red 458, Sean Balfe. Came 2nd on Sunday which was a good result.

Mini 1000/172/Leon
You must be the dude who commented about how you wished yours looked as good as the mint Monaco.

Indeed
Where you the lad stood next to it?
Or the person I talked too for 5/10 mins who I saw looking at my car told me how he had owned his 172 cup from new and was not on 100k miles and still not found anything worth replacing it with as it had never let him down :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I was stood next to the other car and it was a brief passing comment. I was with my wife who was looking over it.