ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my virginity to a clay!!!!

Black 172 MK2
well i did it, clayed my car. hehe well only the bonnet made quite a big differnce but theres till abit of stuff on the bonnet think a bit of it is under a load of polish etc from past owners. then i super resign my bonnet looks nice :D

RenaultSport clio 182 Cup
lol me too, will do when it warms up and gets a bit drier. im a bit of a wimp really

No more clio's for me!
I did my whole car last week....very, very impressed with the results!!! The paint is as smooth as glass!!

Where can you just yet the clay from, so you don't always have to buy the spray detailer as well????

106 GTi
3M also do one, your local paint supplier or bodyshop should be able to source it for you to. I never use the QD spray, and use a soapy water mix, much cheaper!

Black 172 MK2
i found my thread!!! been looking for this for days lol

still havnt got round to doing the whole car, im guna try again next sunday as i have a whole day free (eventualy).

The bits that seem polished/waxed over should i leave these or go over them again lightly as its annouting the bonnet being really smooth then bumpy in some places, only noticeable iv you stroke the car mind hehe