ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my car keys

stu

Clio Mk 1
someone has pinched em while i was at work left them behind the customer service desk and they have now vanished got the aa to tow it back to mine

just wondering what the next step is cheers guys

(silly me had both my keys on the same keyring:banghead: )

someone has pinched em while i was at work left them behind the customer service desk and they have now vanished got the aa to tow it back to mine

just wondering what the next step is cheers guys

(silly me had both my keys on the same keyring:banghead: )

Now that was stupid ^^^

MK2 172 Cup
^^ Quite true. Garage the car quick...

Next step - review the security cameras at work, pack a car full of mates and baseball bats and set about the theiving t**ser.

Must be gutting mate. Prob have to call renault with the cars serial number to get a new key. Will take longer, but a lot cheaper than a new ignition!

Punto/Clio GTT
Must be gutting mate. Prob have to call renault with the cars serial number to get a new key. Will take longer, but a lot cheaper than a new ignition!

ignition is gonna have to be changed anyway, i know i wouldnt own a car with a set of keys for it in someones pocket. get locks all round changed and the ignition barrel changed

stu

Clio Mk 1
yep in my garage now

gonna haev to get new ignition and locks by the looks of things this week i dont really fancy having someone robbing me car aswell

Second hand locks are only cheap I paid £20 or so fro mine a full set doesn't take that long to fit (doors are a bit of a pain) and assuming you have an old enough phase 1 (the two might be the same) you don't have any imobiliser to deal with.

Clio sport 182
Was there a garage key on the set too? I know i keep all my keys together (only one car key though). Just they might be able to help their selves to your car even if in the garage.

Rob