ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loosing power.

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I had noticed recently I have been loosing power when going into 2nd gear. As I push on the accelerator it feels like the engine is searching for power its not massively noticeable. I checked my water levels and they have seemed to drop. Just refilled and going to see how long it lasts. I have been hearing a rushing of liquid noise coming from near the glove box and someone said it could be a heater matrix? A few months back I had checked under the passenger carpet and noticed there was some mold possibly had previous dampness from the last owner.

I have had the head gasket skimmed and done about a year ago when it went. Not sure if it this again its a 1.2 8v. Any suggestions guys>?

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
my water levels seem to be ok, however, I am hearing a gushing sounds like water gushing from the passenger side footwell? I cold started the car and the car started to jolt in neutral felt jolty. The spark plugs are all dry no sign of water or oil. Anyone have any suggestions please?