ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOOOOK!!!my new polished inlet phlenum

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
look at my polished inlet phlenum !!!!

dont bother trying to do it your self lol!

it only cost me £150 exchanged!!!!:)

i even got to choose the background colour!!!

all i gotta do is get it all back together lol:lolup:

still waitin on clutch! £405!:evil:

anyway i said id throw some interest the guys way from the site so pm me if interested:)

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
Gold?!?! thats a bit "gangsta bling"

think I would have gone for black instead of the racing blue background

should look good once back in the bay

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Gold?!?! thats a bit "gangsta bling"

think I would have gone for black instead of the racing blue background

should look good once back in the bay

GOLD? theres no gold?
its highly polished looks great!:)

like i said i choose the colour lol
you can have almost any colour you want ;)

1.8 Civic EX
must be sitting under a very "yellow" light then cos it does look gold to me but looking again you can tell it's polished and not coloured

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Looks good mate...if not a little pricey. Paid £60 for this....

60.gif

Chocolate Bar™
hate to break it to you dude, but i only paid 60 quid for all my bits to be done including engine mount, fuel rail plenum and throttle body ;)

looks cracking though

As father and son....
cant say i like that, the blue in the background is an awful finish looks like freakin poster paint

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Lol, dont ask me, give the guy a call. I just walk in there and ask how much to polish this and he gives me a price. I cant fault it to be honest plus the guys is a decent bloke.

This is where i got mine done and it only cost me £40 for the plenham and the fuel rail guard. Still needs the engine mount doing though........
how do they do it so cheap?
it takes hours and hours no matter what tools/machine u have!:S

why buy something for £25 and possibly bodge it and only use it once where you can pay £60 and get it done to a great finish :)

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
im a bit numb when it comes to this, what is involved in getting your engine to look this good? are you without your car for any amount of time?

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
So am I right in saying the place in nottingham is a drive in-Drive out job? how much with the engine mounting done also? any ideas?

you have to ring him and ask him if hes busy. for chris it took 10 days but for me im lucky as im in and out in no time :)

good bloke tho