ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks like the work has paid of

Clio 220 lpg
Some of you know that I run a Clio172 rally car and have asked advice on here, well after building my new engine over the last 6 mths, I did the Jack frost rally at the week end , and came a creditable second in class and 8th over all out of 88 cars. The car has being tansformed with the modes that I have under taken and fingers crossed there should be even better results to come through the year.:approve:

audi a6 3.0tdi
well done mate hope you do well in the rest of your races too! what mods did you do?

Clio 220 lpg
well done mate hope you do well in the rest of your races too! what mods did you do?
Loads, but the main ones were, wossner 12.6-1 pistons, cat cams, but not the really hairy ones, all ballenced programable ecu etc etc and lucky to know one of the best head porters in the country.

cup 182 mit stripes
Best head porter in the country! Is that BenR or that fellow at the Gleneagles Hotel?