ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking for some solutions,ph1 things to do?

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
hi everyone im just after some advice for a few bits and bobs on my ph1,
lately the cars not been to good im worrying about stuff as its just hit 92k miles,strutt top washers and manifold gasket ive read little bits about with the car being on high mileage its getting new oil+filter+plugs on sat but thinking about other bits i could be doing that ph1's mostly need that can make a good difference,

im always had half powersteering but noticed that my suspension tops in the engine bay turn with the steering giving me slack with my steering so thats why strutttop washers sounds like a fix maybe?
i think my manifold could b leaking but not burst just always had slighty more engine/manifold noise than exhaust,is there exhaust gasket to renew?

in they 2 q's i hope u get my drift of ph1 things to do,as the car is in the 90k's im wanting to try find faults and fix now rather than later(as ive done b4:mad:)

many thanks for any1s input,cars not a 1*2 its justa 1.6 16v