ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for my old car

Giulietta 940
Sorry to hijack your area forum, but I am looking for my old car.

I part exchanged my arctic blue Clio 182 to a dealer in Farnham, Surrey earlier this year and have had a change of heart since!

Does anyone know the whereabouts of my old 182? Reg is YX05HZW. I have submitted a request to DVLA also, but I don't think I will be getting a response.

GTD, Lupo
Sorry to hijack your area forum, but I am looking for my old car.

I part exchanged my arctic blue Clio 182 to a dealer in Farnham, Surrey earlier this year and have had a change of heart since!

Does anyone know the whereabouts of my old 182? Reg is YX05HZW. I have submitted a request to DVLA also, but I don't think I will be getting a response.

According to a vehicle check it ticked over 100k last year and the MOT ran out 11/12/2016 but has not been renewed. No advisories last year. Some one on here will know where it is.

Giulietta 940
Hi Gorms. Yup, I drove it past that milestone (got the video and everything!) and that was the last MOT I put it through.