ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a rear hub part to post to Oz

dru

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hey all, I think this is only my 1st or 2nd time posting as I don't frequent this forum as often (I'm normally on the OZRenaultSport.com forums).

I was with my mechanic yesterday and we were trying to change the rear wheel bearings as it was getting a little noisy back there. The "bearing set" that we received from the Renault in Australia came with the dust cover, nut, circlip and bearing. When we pulled out the disc, we saw that on the other side of the disc is another dust deflector that caps off the other end of the bearing. This was broken! Hence the dirt was able to get into my existing bearing and the loud whirring noises.

That part is really badly made as the reason it broke was because the material that was used was made of some soft metal rather than cast iron or steel.

Anyway, I'm trying to find this part (part# 6000073518) as Renault Australia reckon that it'll take them 2 weeks to get the part! Can anybody help with where I can source parts quickly to be express posted to Oz? Thanks!

dru

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Disc%20009.jpg

Actually found the image of this thing! See that thing in the middle of the disc that looks sort of like a washer? That's the part that broke :(

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Well ive got them in stock but i dont deliver to australia and i dont know how much it will cost to post