ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking at new front tyres

M140i
Now I've always been a fan of the Exalto's, had them on every clio (bar the cup) that I have owned, my current ones are near the tread limit so need a new set. I have Toyo T1's on the rear which to be fair aren't bad. Im confident in the wet with them because I drive to condion, sometime give it some beans but it's never been out of shape. Also did some tracktime at rockingham where it felt good also.

Now the quandry I have is 3 fold.

Toyo's (cheap, not great in the wet)
Hankook V12's (Great in the dry, better than the toyos in the wet)
Michelin PS3's (Great all rounder)

After much research obviously the michelin is an excellent all round tyre but £££s, I dont mind paying but obviously for my need (which is around 4-5000 pa, occasional trackwork) But Im looking at the price and the review of the Hankooks thinking I may go for them, especially at the price below which I think is absolutely outstanding!

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m62b0s344..._HANKOOK_K_110_V12_EVO_-_205_45R16_87W_XL_TL_

Comments are welcome as I'm crap at making my mind up lol!!

Thanks in advance :)
Ady

Breaking 172 NV676
I have T1R's all round on my clio and they are far from the best in wet/greasy conditions, had a few moments with mine.

I have the hankook's on my daily drive (Corsa) and they are miles better than I expected. They are brilliant in the wet and not too bad in the dry.

Personally I would go for the T1R's if your doing pretty low mileage.

M140i
Tempted by the Hankooks obviously way cheaper than michelins and they have excellent reviews.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
I recently put Hankook primo 415's on the front...absolutely awesome! Black Circles does em pretty cheap!