ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look what i got for christmas

LY 182
right come on seen as you are the first can i have as many interior shots as possible please from the rear ie showing the cage and how they have dealt with no rear seats etc

ta!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I saw the thread on cliotrophy first, didn't realise that was you. Congratulations!

I'm sure you're gonna really enjoy it :)

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
wow! so jelious!!!
U must have been verry good this year, i only got a xbox game from santa!

wait and see ;)
well in mate looks gorgeous, saw a grey one last week with red wheels i thought it looked good untill i saw this one :O

megan R26.R number 006
no as far as i am aware but if you can get a test drive in a r26 they are not all that different its just that the r26.r has more power to wait and the brakes are awesome compered to the standard r26

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Take a test drive in an R26 and then think to yourself,i could of done it better in the R

Stunning, low number as well.

Any idea how many they've sold? Read that they've nearly ran out already, but that seems amazing considering the type of car it is and the current economic climate. I would love it to be true though, if this is successful I hope they do more bonkers things in the future.

Turbo Beige
Stunning, low number as well.

Any idea how many they've sold? Read that they've nearly ran out already, but that seems amazing considering the type of car it is and the current economic climate. I would love it to be true though, if this is successful I hope they do more bonkers things in the future.

I have heard that most people with orders in are Collectors, or the highly rich who haven't been affected by the crunch!!

Trophy #490
Brilliant, just brilliant! :cool:

Am I right in thinking you used to own a Clio Trophy? It would be good to here your thoughts in owning both of them and how they compare once you have got used to the R26 R. :)

megan R26.R number 006
r26r006036.jpg

r26r006022.jpg

r26r006028.jpg

r26r006050.jpg

r26r006049.jpg

r26r006053.jpg

r26r006019.jpg