ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I found today..LY content

Mini Cooper S sport
Went to park at my usual place in Sainsburys today and saw a very nice liquid yellow R27, so I thought it would be rude not to park next to it. As I got out of the car, the owner and her husband came back. She was most excited to see the meg, and took a couple of photos and e-mailed them to me.

Embarrassingly enough my company MD drove past in his BMW with his family as we were standing there and said "So this is what you do at weekends", so now he thinks I'm some kind of weird geek who meets up in car parks :eek:. I'd never seen the woman before in my life! I also told her about this place, so she might join up.

Anyway, here are the pics - my mortified boyfriend is in the second one, with me hiding behind him haha.

R26R27-1.jpg

R26R27-2.jpg

The R27 was gorgeous!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Both look good, but i'd take the Megane any day of the week.

(just not in lello, its a girls colour)

Mini Cooper S sport
The R27 was gorgeous..I do prefer the other splitter you can get for it though. It's rare to see them both together - an LY Vee and and 182 would have completed the picture!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Liquid yellow I think is one of the colours to have on Renault Sports. Bubble's one looked fantastic. It is an ASW colour though - but I'm down with that :p

More pic's of the vee for me please.

Monaco RS Clio 172
think they both look gorgeous!

the r27 is lovely! girls colour but lovely :p

that vee is outstanding also!!! wouldn't mind one of those :p