ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look What I Found! Never Seen Before....

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
My God it was MINT!

If my ph1 wasn't so good i would be crying right now! These must have been taken back in 2005

DSCF1479.jpg

DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1484.jpg

DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1487.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

:approve:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i remember when you first posted pics of it, did look superb, that and the cupcake bus was the forum daddies!

arctic 182 ff
sorry bit off topic but what exhaust is that,really suits the cup,and as im sick of mine and looking to change that could be the 1 for me

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
It was a supersprint.... Bloody loud thing!

Loving the ph1! Cant fault it! (touch wood) Its going very strong! Taken alot of money and time but im getting there :)

thought it was but wasnt sure, didnt they give quite a good bhp gain? can remember another member having one think his user name was mathew couldnt believe how loud his was. glad your liking the ph1 no sout you'll put your touch to it

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! The most unreliable car in Renault history!

Did look good! Better than your current ph-shed!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Minta!!!! Back in the day!!!! Agree with Dansta, some are looking tatty now :( :(