ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longer wheel bolts for 13mm spacers

TT 225
What length wheel bolts will i need for 13mm spacers? If i just add the width of the spacers to the original size, does anybody know the standard size of renault wheel bolts?

Im buying from europerformance btw.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have some lying around that are perfect for 13mm spacers. only difference is that its a 17mm head instead of 19mm. i have x6 bolts for 13mm spacers and x6 bolts forf 8mm spacers.
only 3 bolts in each wheel as i used the locking nut for the 4th bolt.

pm if intereted in buying them.

b/g 182, meg tourer
long - m12 x 1.5 , 60 degrees, 35mm thread length (bought for 12mm spacers)
short - m12 x 1.5 , 60 degrees, 30mm thread length (bought for 6mm spacers)

TT 225
right, finally i have found out that the thread length of the original wheel bolts are 26mm. I have 13mm spacers so therfore 26+13 = 39mm. I know you can get away with 5mm as people dont change wheel bolts for 5mm spacers etc.

How much would you sell them for luke as 6 from europerformance are £9.12 with free p&p. Dont think it would be worth you selling them unless they are unwanted.

b/g 182, meg tourer
thats a good price. tbh i dont think i could post them and make anythinng at all on them lol. you are prob best getting them from there, they are brand new then too.
just make sure they are m12 x 1.5 with 60 degrees.