ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longer Stronger Wheels Bolts....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
I have had a little search and there is nothing that gives me the answers that i am after.

I need to replace all of my wheel bolts for longer, and preferably stronger, ones as the new wheels i am fitting have a different off-set. I almost came-a-cropper on track with a wheel nearly coming off, not so much fun!

So the question is what are the standard dimensions of an OEM bolt?

What longer / stronger bolts have people used? (links to said products would be lovely)

Peoples thoughts on the stud conversions? (seen a few on eBay but i have no experience with these)

Thanks

Picture of offending killer wheels of almost death....

MalloryPark.jpg

e92 330i
I got mine from demon tweeks. Standard bolt size is 26mm long m12x1.5 60degree seat type. I got longer ones with my 5mm spacers, they're good so far. They also do the grayston stud bolts to convert but I've never done it so no idea on length for bolts.