ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longbridge Mill Meet Wednesday 1st December 7pm

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit

will defiantly make this no matter what ! especially as i can go up to peterfield the back way:) then on to the a3 and cut across to alton on the 3006 then up the 339 to blazingstoke :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds good to me but don't expect me in a clean car lol, have given up on the Detailing stuff for the Winter.

Might have a car in a matching colour for this meet ;)

will defiantly make this no matter what ! especially as i can go up to peterfield the back way:) then on to the a3 and cut across to alton on the 3006 then up the 339 to blazingstoke :)

B3006 is the way I go to Goodwood. Is the 182 all back together and working fine then?

Hopefully have the 172 all sorted, as it's in need of some TLC :(

What's wrong with it seemed fine the other week?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Might have a car in a matching colour for this meet ;)

B3006 is the way I go to Goodwood. Is the 182 all back together and working fine then?

What's wrong with it seemed fine the other week?

It was Tim, since this weekend it's making a funny noise, accessory belt or something. It also needs two new rear tyres, and another bloody windscreen FFS. :(:dapprove:

I'll be there though mate, I want to ride shotgun in the new LY love bus :rasp:

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Tim what have you done? Didn't know Chevrolet made a Corvette in liquid Yellow

Corvette is being put off again as I'll be doing up to 20k miles next year which isn't practical in a car over 10 years old :dapprove:

I'd get a Corvette and a second car for work but we've already got 4 cars so a 5th is out of the question.

It was Tim, since this weekend it's making a funny noise, accessory belt or something. It also needs two new rear tyres, and another bloody windscreen FFS. :(:dapprove:

I'll be there though mate, I want to ride shotgun in the new LY love bus :rasp:

Knew about the tyres as you mentioned them. If I get it I'll take you out for a ride ;)

Nimbus 197
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit
4. Fletcher
5. vivalagoobs
6. Megzy

Renault Sport clio 1
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit
4. Fletcher
5. vivalagoobs
6. Megzy
7. stozza

Be rude not too!

1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit
4. Fletcher
5. vivalagoobs
6. Megzy
7. stozza
8. Daybertus

Nimbus 197
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit
4. Fletcher
5. vivalagoobs
6. Megzy (Bringing Butterfly Cakes For Daybertus) Hahaha!!
7. stozza
8. Daybertus

Formally Clio 182
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. white striped bandit
4. Fletcher
5. vivalagoobs
6. Megzy (Bringing Butterfly Cakes For Daybertus) Hahaha!!
7. stozza
8. Daybertus
9. timmmah

I'll come, I've been quietly hiding in my man cave for way too long. :)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Bump.

Megzy is making Butterfly Cakes for everyone attending.

I am reliably informed that they will be made out of real butterflies.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
yea sweet now, gear box and clutch took a while to get used to again but all good now. 4pots have really started to bed in now and there amazing ! taking it out for a good hooning 2morrow for the first time been driving like a granny for the past 2 weeks. you getting a new clutch while the box/engine is out ?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
yea sweet now, gear box and clutch took a while to get used to again but all good now. 4pots have really started to bed in now and there amazing ! taking it out for a good hooning 2morrow for the first time been driving like a granny for the past 2 weeks. you getting a new clutch while the box/engine is out ?

4 pots FTW TBQFH :cool:

Yep brand new clutch also being fitted mate. The 172 will soon be just a weekend toy, so hopefully last a long time.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Shame about the gearbox Fletch but it's given you good service.

Picking up the Megane R26 tomorrow morning :cool:

The 172 is almost totally standard now (apart from the Ktec stealth, front discs, brake pads, brake hoses, and matched inlets lol).

Last edited:

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
4 pots FTW TBQFH :cool:

Yep brand new clutch also being fitted mate. The 172 will soon be just a weekend toy, so hopefully last a long time.

yea best to get a new one in as its all out, something like a 13 hour job getting the engine out and back in again and running according to my mate ! that's why it ends up costing soooooo much. Also the reason why i stripped most of mine down on the drive LOL

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I shall be there hopefully the snow will stay away if not fletch can drag us all out.

Nimbus 197
the snow is pretty bad where I live!! arrg!!! so not sure if I'm coming depends what it's like tomoz

so mayb no cakes!!!! 5ad9c2aa-2ea6-0522.jpg

Nimbus 197
I struggled getting out my town this morning!!! now it has stopped snowing all the slush it's going to freeze!!! arrg!!! gaynesss!!